Prayers for mother with Cancer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Kloet4, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Kloet4

Kloet4 New Member

I could really use some prayers right about now. My mother had kidney cancer which they removed the kidney. She also had a growth on her foot which turned out to be a form of skin cancer. She now has some lumps on her lungs. She started her first treatment Mon. night. It was rough on her. But the worst part was seeing my father cry. I have never seen that in all of my life. I cannot seem to get that image out of my mind. The day after my mother treatment she was 75% feeling better. But I know we have got to have faith that God will give us strength but I cannot imagine my life without my mother. So please, I ask that you all can pray for my mother that God may heal her and make her well again.

I cannot believe I am telling you all about this but I cannot seem to get my father's image out of mind and it is making somewhat down. Yesterday I pretty well cried every time I imagined it. So please pray for me as well for God to give me strength to be there for my Mom and Dad and my own family as well. Thank You in advance and my prayers are with you all.

Lisa K.
  2. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

Lisa,
    I am so sorry that you are going through so much,
    I will be praying for your Mother,Father, You and Your whole family.
    May God Bless You.
    Love and Prayers,
    Judy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Lisa,

Sure sounds like a hard time for everyone. You got me here praying for all concerned.

Dear Lord, Please let it be your will to heal Lisa'S MOM and give her comfort,peace and strength during this. Lord also give Lisa and her family the same and please hold there hands during this and let them feel your presence.
    In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Prayer going up for your Mom, and your Dad. I will also pray for you to be strong through all that you have going on in your family right now.

The Lord is merciful, so lean on Him for your strength.

God's blessings going out to your whole family.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam praying for you and your family, that god will bring peace and strength during this difficult time for all of you
    Love and prayers
    Doxygirl
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I lost my father to colon cancer so I know how hard cancer can be to deal with. It is so hard to watch a loved one suffer. I`m praying that you`re mother overcomes this. Also praying that you and your father get the strength you need to help her through this.

It was such a hard experience for my family but it brought us all closer. There is always positives that come out of these hardships.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry. Nothing is harder than seeing our parents in pain, physical and emotional. I pray for all of you.

Love, Mikie