Prayers for my critically injured friend needed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zenouchy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing as well as possible. I have not been on the board in a long time b/c I have been bombarded with many things, but I have been thinking and praying for everyone here.

If you I could ask you all for a small favor, could you please pray for a very critically injured friend of mine? She is an old college friend of mind who lives in another state and fell ten feet from her attic, landing in her garage after inadvertently stepping on a loose joist.

She has been in the ICU for almost two weeks. I am praying she will wake up and fully recover from this very serious accident. She is experiencing slight improvements each day, and all prayers are so appreciated.

Thank you so much and wishing you a feel-good day.

Love, Erika
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Of course I'll pray for your friend. I'm so sorry for what happened. I've missed you here. Please keep us updated on your friend's progress.

Love, Mikie
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

What an awful thing to happen to anyone. I will add her to my list too. May she awaken soon with few injuries. I know that has to be a a terrible worry for you and her family.

Nice to hear from you again even if it was to ask for prayers. Yes, please keep us up to date.

4. spacee

spacee Member

Will pray for her and you.

5. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I really appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement. It helps a lot. Patti, I'm so sorry your husband was in a severe car accident but so grateful he recovered. What an inspiration as well. Thank you so much everyone for your warm replies, prayers and empathy.

Her official diagnosis is a "traumatic brain injury". She is showing some modest improvements, which is good. Seems to be a two steps forward, one step back situation at times. I believe in miracles and am inspired by Patti's story and others that I've heard too. Thank you all again and feel good everyone.

Love, Erika
    [This Message was Edited on 01/28/2012]
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I'm sending your friend our prayers too--very scary. My little dog Virgil sends you both some hugs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Woof!
  7. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

You all are so sweet to reply and pray for my friend. It helps a lot! Jam, I agree with you; I believe anything is possible too. Thanks so much everyone, and I hope you all are having a "feel good" day.

Love, Erika