Prayers for my son

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Busyknitter2, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Please keep my son in your prayers. We took him to the ER last night for severe stomach pain. They ruled out appendisitis. They sent him home on pain meds and he is still in pain. We have a 4:00 appointment for an gall bladder US.

He is 25 and has been thru so much. He lost his job on 11/29 the day before his birthday.

He is a single dad with custody of my 3 year old granddaughter.

Please keep him in your prayers. God bless you all.
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Will lift your son up in prayer, and that the dr. will have wisdom and be able to find out what's wrong, and for the pain.

Blessing to you and your family and that little grandaughter of yours.

MorningSS
  3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Dear God, we lift up to you this young man and his family, knowing, KNOWING, that you love them even more than we do.
    We ask that you in-form the minds, eyes, ears and hands of his doctors that they might continue the healing that You have already begun. We know, too, God that there are no coincidences and that all things work together for good for those who love You. We look forward to seeing the new job, the renewed life that this young man will soon have.

We remain strong in the power of Your might.

Marta
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

I will be remembering your son in my prayers, for healing and for a new job.
    Nancy
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will certainly put your need for your son on my prayer list right now! I have four sons. One of them is almost the same age as yours. He also has problems...so I can feel for you... as well as for him!

Please know that I care.....Mari
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

So sorry to hear your son has so very much to face, especially at this time of year. Include my prayers please.
  7. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Thank you so much to all of you for your prayers and kind words. They do mean alot to us.

We still do not know what is causing his pain. He is still in pain, but he keeps telling me it is tolerable. He is determined to have Christmas morning at his house with Alexis (my granddaughter).

Hopefully Tuesday we will find something out.

Thank you once again for your prayers, and kind words, and thoughts.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

God bless; Pam