Prayers for our Jaimy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by CJ-Tex, Jan 4, 2003.

1. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

Please join me in remembering our friend Jaimy in your prayers. She is going through some changes in her life that will test her strength (see her post in Chit Chat) and could use a little help along the way.

I would like to share these thoughts, prayers and a passage that comes to mind when I think about someone needing some hope.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all... and sweetest in the gale is heard." - Emily Dickinson

"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
    And patience, experience: and experience, hope:
    And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us." - Romans 5: 3-5

Lord, when everything around my friend Jaimy looks dark, remind her the bridge of hope will carry her over the present troubles, into the future You have promised. I lift her up to You today Father so that You may work in her life and give her what she needs. Amen

With love, faith, and HOPE for better tomorrows for (((Jaimy)))

C J

[This Message was Edited on 01/04/2003]
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

ive said a prayer for jaimy and will contue too she is so sweet and desreves happiness like shes brought all of us
  3. selma

selma New Member

He will never forsake her. I do pray every day and many many more times that Jaimy continues to feel and do well in whatever she chooses and that GOD will look down and send Other angels to guide and protect her.

Love, Peace, Joy, Light, Hope, and prayerfully, Selma
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I don't remember Jaimey (sp) but from what ya'll wrote she must be special. I will also pray for her. I know I have been held up by the prayers of the righteous. Love Lil'
  5. Jaimy

Jaimy New Member

you're a sweetheart, thank you from the bottom of my heart (I didn't know you posted this).....things are looking up, thank you so much for your sweet thougths, prayers, and emails.....

Love,
    Jaimy

and thank you Selma and Kara.....glad the both of you have been getting some good news, also! love ya, both![This Message was Edited on 01/11/2003]