prayers for strength needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mahx, May 25, 2006.

1. mahx

mahx New Member

I am in need of as many prayers right now as I can get.I had a pretty good few weeks, praise God.

The last couple weeks of May are always hectic for me. End of year school trips, Tball starting...etc. Well,I feel myself sinking into a flare.

I have been on 2 school field trips this week.
    Also had a vehicle break down..then had its back window shot out with bb gun.

Everyday I wake up with less and less spoons,also wake up with more and more to do.

I am big on if you need rest...then rest. I usually am pretty good about that. But right now I just can't.

I have to make it thru the 31st of May with NO "bed days". I realize doing this to myself wil no doubt send me there a week or more....but so be it.

I have today, to rest...clean house a little, work on Sundays sermon.

Sr pastor is on vacation, so i will be handling services for Sat eve and Sun. We have a missionary in to speak Sat...so not too bad.
    I have some notes for Sun sermon...but thats it.

Mon, a fellowship cookout
    Tues...school field trip
    WED..8th grade graduation...at the same time as our 1st T ball game.

Then I plan to collapse........i just have to make it that far.

I am confident God will give me the strenth I need...but am asking for all your prayers also.

Thankyou
    God bless

MA

[This Message was Edited on 05/26/2006]
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I will be praying for you to be able to enjoy this weekend and have some peace, so glad you are active in your chruch, I"am praying to feel stronger so I"m able to find a church to go to,
    I just can"t seem to get over this fatgue.
    God Bless.Sixtyslady
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Prayers for your health and that God give you strenth at this busy time. Please take care of yourself. De
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

May God give you the strength you need to get through all these task, as well as peace of mind and time for rest.

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Will sure pray for your strength.

God bless....Mari
  6. mahx

mahx New Member

Thanks for all the prayers, and please keep them coming. Its Sat am--so i have made it this far. I am feeling lousy tho. Really need to take a migraine shot. I still have to finish my sermon tho. I get a little loopy for a while...who knows what i'd come up with. Thanks again, and know each one of you are in my prayers as well.
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

My prays are with you, asking God to give you Words, and strengh.

God Bless
    Misty

Lord also asking you lift the headache off of mahx in Jesus name, your peace be there, Lord your hand be there guiding and protecting.
    Amen
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm sorry you are having to go through so much due to your children and the school trips and end of the year closures.

Prayers that you can make the next few days. Our schools here go until the middle of June.

My sons are grown, Matt is 25, and John is 27 and married recently.

Oh gosh you had to go today? No day to rest?

Many prayers for you, MA, to make it through today and the next few days. It must be so terribly difficult to have these DD's (I don't know what you have as you didn't fill out your profile) and kids in school that have activities.

Hugs and prayers to you,
    Faye
  9. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

With so much on your table right now, you have my prayers that you be given the strength you need. hugs dear.
  10. mahx

mahx New Member

continued thanks to everyone. I made it through weekend,been resting all day. No, i have yet to do my profile....sorry that is on my summer to do list.Thamks to all...back to bed for me..will be back wed am.
    God Bless each one of you

MA
  11. mahx

mahx New Member

Ok folks...its thurs am, so i made it. Praise God...and thank you all again for the many prayers. I am out of bed..and feel so-so....but its a start.

God Bless all.
    Ma
  12. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Enjoy this day that God has given to us. Do something to celebrate your love for him. I picked a big bouquet of my roses and sat it by my chair. Everytime I look at them I say a prayer of thanks for the beauty God has given to me.Many Blessings to you. De