Prayers for tests taken tommorrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Sep 6, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I am having a tests tomorrow where they will be injecting idione in me for thyroid testing.4 hrs long??. Could you please pray for me to get throught this test and it have favorable on finding out what is wrong with me. Thank you my friends and bless you and your families!

In Christian love,
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Have read, will pray.

Rest in the arms of the Lord.
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I hope the test isn't as bad as it sounds. If it is helpful then it will have been worth it. I know the doctors order so many, they have to cover their butts due to all the malpractice stuff.

Four hours is a long time. I hope you can take a CD and listen to it to help calm you. I have some lovely ones with hymns. Whenever I have an MRI I have the tech play my Andreas Bocceli CD, it relaxes me.

At least once during those four hours, think of me, as I will pray for you. Try and picture all of us here sitting with you and holding your hand.

Please update us as soon as you can. God be with you.
  4. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

my prayers are with you...
    may the Lord Jesus embrace you with His Love,
    and give you the strength you will need today.
    give those who take care of you,
    the healing powers to help you,
    and find favorable results.
    Most of all, shine your glory into webintrigs heart,
    to know that YOU are there for her, and Love her so very much.

In Jesus name...Amen
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I feel the holy spirit and Our most precious Lord along with all you in spirit will be there with me tomorrow. I thank you for lifting me up with all your prayers. I have being doing alot of crying and stressing here lately but I think it is due to worry and my hormones just having a party in me. Of course that nasty devil is attacking me as well. They had to reschedule it for tomorrow due to the machine being down. Which I am happy about so I can get myself together. I needed the prayers you have given me and still are giving me. I am not to sure how they do this test but if I don't have music I will be picturing all of you and the Lord. What better time than have a conversation with My Father! It is such a blessing to have each and everyone of you praying for me and being there in my time of need. I have happy tears streaming down my face. The Lord has truly blessed me with you.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2006]
    I thought it might be better to put an update to...my mind is so cloud right now...[This Message was Edited on 09/07/2006]