Prayers for this coming work week

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Princessraye, May 18, 2003.

1. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

I started a new job last week. It is not stressful ( doesn't pay well either but that is the sacrifice I had to make ) but I am having such a hard time staying awake . I keep falling asleep at my desk and of course can't hold down a job if I do that. Also had trouble staying awake driving home (I have a trick for that now since it happened, I pull in the parking lot by another office (so no one at my job will see me) and rest my eyes for 10 minutes and since then have been able to drive safely) Please pray that I not only don't fall asleep at work but that I have the energy to do a good job.
    I sleep 9-11 hours a night and that doesn't seem to help. I appreciate the prayers.
    I know some of you will pray for me so I am thanking you in advance !
    [This Message was Edited on 05/18/2003]
  2. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I have said a prayer for you for God to keep you safe as you drive to & from work.

I really don't have a suggestion for you as far as the sleepies go. I, too, work. However, I am lucky enough to drive school bus so I have time at home in between routes & I do sleep for 1 - 1 1/2 hrs each day.

Good luck in your new job. I hope all goes well for you.

Take care....Kathi
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you go to our Prayer Forum, our prayer warriors will get right on it. Thurs. is Prayer Night and we pray for those special requests on the Worship Forum.

Love, Mikie
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I will pray for you to have a good week. Good luck with your new job!
    God Bless You!
    Kellyann
  5. bakron

bakron New Member

. . are coming your way.
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...I will pray & be thinking of you this week!! Hope you get into a rhythm with this new job where it gets a little easier. I think the first week or two of any new job (no matter if you like it, and no matter if you're dealing with illness, also) is always very tense and difficult, until you get into a kind of familiar pattern. I'm praying you find some tricks & ways to deal with the sleepiness.

Hugs,
    Pam
  7. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Hope your week is filled with many blessings.
  8. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

I did not fall asleep at work today !
    Thanks for your prayers and thank you God.
  9. dsames

dsames New Member

Hi Princess:
    I love your name, and....
    We are truly a princess if we are a child of The King by His grace.

You are being uplifted to Him, that He will give you His strength.

God bless.

Shirley