Prayers for Toni

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TwoCatDoctors, Jan 12, 2009.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for Toni who lost her friend suddenly and unexpectedly, and prayers to that friend's family and friends.
  2. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

I am a prayer warrior and will be praying for your friend and her friends family. All losses are sad but unexpectrd one are so much harder to understand. Lord please be with those who are hurting and suffering, touch them with your powerful healing hands and show them all things are done in your glory lord. Though we may not understand it now we know we must trust in that. Amen

AMY
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Amy thank you and that is very nice. I'm not sure how this board worked for a situation like this where someone has passed on. so I was just posting that I was sending prayers, but I so appreciate your response and am grateful for all you are doing. I will let Toni know.
  4. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Dear Lord , how does a person even start to pray for things like this ? This world seems so cruel and cold sometimes . Thank You for being here with us through the trials of a fallen world , and thank You for knowing that this is not the end of it all , but just the beginning. You see with Eternities' eyes . Please help us do the same.

This is just a hard thing for me to pray for . Dear Lord , You know what these people need in their sorrow. Please watch over them and let them know that You cry along with them . Please let them know that it is not Your will that people suffer . Please let them know Your love and Peace .

In Jesus Holy Name,
    Amen and Amen

Holly
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining my prayers with all others praying for Toni. And her friend's family, friends - all who were connected in love.

Dear God, please pour out your Love to Toni in her loss and grief. Bring your supernatural comfort and healing to all who are wounded here. Help them to go on. Draw them closer to you, and give them hope. Do all that my clumsy words can't quite grasp. Be all who you are to them. In Your Holy Name, Amen.