Prayers for young family.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hikagranma, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

The mother asks for prayers - husband [35yrs] disabled for 6 years w/ a brain iinjury - his medical bills pretty much covered - but no health insurance for the rest of the family. 2 sons 6 & 13 & 2 daughters 8 & 11. both parents and 3 of the children wear glasses. I won't go into all the problems - but it is one of those situations - where one thing is taken care of and 2 more problems crop up.

2 years ago she went back to school & and now is a regestered massage therapist. This in itself was quite an accomplishment - as she traveled about 60 mi. 2xs a day for almost 10 months. She has been working for herself - she now has been offered a position at a good resort. This could be full time - but there still is no insurance.

This week the husband fractured his heel when he jumped down 4feet in the basement of the house they are having built. Due to his brain injury -- he just doesn't think - and that resulted in the accident - he could of gone down 4 steps only a few feet away - but he 'chose' to jump. He now has to be comfined to a wheel chair several months - as his balance is too poor to use crutches.

Maybe this explains a bit of the life she has before her. She trys to give each child attention - help her inlaws [the father has cancer]. Right now they are living w/ them - while their place is being built next to the parents [this move has been made hoping that the father [grandfather] could 'guide' the son with the brain injury.

I told her I would bring this to your attention - and told her about the 24hr - prayer chain.

May God Bless all of you. Marian
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will also be praying for this family.
    Lisa
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I have known her since January 2000. She came to help me get my house redy for an inside paint job. Every room had to be made ready at once! She is an amazing girl.

At the time she was here w/ her own cleaning business - and up to the that summer - before my hip problems started - I had no problem 'getting around' - but when I came back home Jan.5 2001 [after my extensive hip surgeries of Sept.2000] - she has become my all around dedicated house help - and true family member [my other daughter].

I pray the lord will look down on her and her family w/ favor - if anyone deserves a break - Kay does.

I told her - the Lord does not close one door w/o opening another. She next comes on Tuesday - and I will print this thread for her.

Thank you all again for your prayers.

I have not come on here to add to other posts to much lately - please excuse this - you are all in my prayers though. There just are not enough hours in each day for me.

Our Lord's Blessings to all.
    Hugs, Marian
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`ll be praying for this family also.

Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 09/21/2003]
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Marian

I will also be praying for this family.
    May God bless them.

Danny
  6. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Once again May our Blessed Jesus be w/ you all - in every need - both spoken and not, but held in your heart. They are all in my prayer lists - including the list 'in my heart.' Rememeber - the Lord already know all our needs - He just needs us to bring them to Him!
    'granma' Marian [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2003]
  7. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

god pleases bless them love val
  8. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Once more I want to thank all of you - and I will print this for her - I know it will be a help to her.
    God Bless all of you.
    Marian
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will keep this whole family in prayer. What a load this young lady has to carry!

God's blessings going out for her.

Shalom,Shirl