prayers needed for a 3 yr old child

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mom_2_1, Oct 28, 2004.

1. mom_2_1

mom_2_1 New Member

The son of a friend of my husband's has just been diagnosed with a rare stomach cancer. I don't remember the name of it sorry. He was diagnosed here in PA but is now in St. Jude's in Tennessee. My husband's friend more or less closed up his car garage business so he and the child's mother could be with him more. I'd really appreciate it if you could keep this whole family in your prayers. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through. If it helps with prayers the child's name is Zachary Russo.

Thank you!!!
    Jean
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

It's so hard when a child is ill and devistating to the family that has to sit by and watch.

I will continue to pray daily. Please come back and let us know how Zachary is doing.
  3. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I lift up little Zachary to You and ask that you grant Him healing either through a miracle, or through medical treatment. I ask that if he must undergo surgery, chemo, or radiation that You keep his body strong and give him the heart of a fighter.

Comfort his parents and keep them all free from fear. Provide for their financial needs during this crisis.

I thank you that he's being treated at a St. Judes Hospital, because they will give him the best care-body, mind, and spirit.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying for Zachary and his family. This is another heartbreaking situation and I am sorry that family has to go through all that.

Let us know how he is doing,
    Sandy