Prayers needed for a special friend

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

She has been having female problems for several years and her condition is getting worse!

A few years ago she had a fibroid rupture and had another one rupture over the weekend and the pain medication they gave her at the hospital were not strong enough and she had to go back the following day to get something stronger. This is a woman who does not like to take pills at all, so I know it had to be realllly bad.

She is scheduled for a MRI on June 17th & a surgical consult on June 19th. She is hoping that the fibroids can be taken care of with a new type of laser surgery, but if they are too big she will have to have a regular hysterectomy--sp?

The poor thing is in a lot of pain and she had to be at work tonight for a few hours. I felt sooo bad for her and I wished that I COULD have sent her home.
  2. soulight

soulight New Member

Dear Lord , you know pain. Please ease the pain of Beadlady's special friend and let her be able to rest . Let the laser surgery be an option that she can take , but if not , let her have the hysterectomy as soon as possible. Give her peace . Let her know what a good friend she has in Beadlady .

In Jesus Holy name
    Amen and Amen

In His Grace ,
    Holly
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for your friend that her pain will be relieved and that surgery will be successful for her.
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

for your prayers.