Prayers needed for a young girl

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lulu28, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Lulu28

Lulu28 New Member

Please pray for a beautiful 17 year old girl named Katrina who tried to committ suicide. She lost some very dear friends in a horrible car accident a few months ago and is having a very hard dealing with it. Her home life is also NOT very ideal. She is my son's ex-girlfriend and they've remained pals. I just visited her in the hospital and she is glad she was NOT successful at her attempt...thank you for your prayers.

Lulu
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My prayers will include Katrina. I hope that her pain lessens. She has been through a horrible experience that will likely effect the rest of her life. But, I pray that she will have a life, and she doesn't hit that wall again.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi lulu,

I am so sorry for your friend Katrina. I am so glad that she is going to be ok physically and will pray her mental state gets better.

Must be a very hard thing for such a young girl to have to go through.

God Bless

kgangel
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will ceratinly be praying for Katrina. I have lost a close friend to suicide and it still brings me to tears every time I think about it.

Dear God please strengthen Katrina and help her come through this with friends like Lulu to help her. Thank you for this by faith!
    In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 08/04/2006]
  5. betweener

betweener New Member

I will be praying for Katrina.
    Lord God, In your mighty power i pray you will give katrina a sense of your Presence and love. You are the Father we all need. Give her the hope to go on. If she doesn't know Jesus i pray you will reveal Him to her. It's in His holy name I pray. Amen
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

Dear Lord I ask in your holy name that you send comfort, healing, and surround this dear one with your love and peace. I ask that you send others spread your kindness and compassion, and someone to hold her when she needs that comfort of a human touch. Raise her up dear Lord and plant her feet firmly in your path. I thank you and praise you Lord that she has Lulu. Please lead and guide her in helping your hurting child. I love you Lord and praise you that you are the answer and that we can come to you in prayer with our requests and they shall be answered. In Jesus' name, Amen