Prayers needed for Grandma~

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tandy, Sep 30, 2004.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Please include my Grandma molly in your prayers for
    healings~ Better health,successful surgery.

Grams is an 80 yr old Diabetic,in a nusing Home the last 4 months,after having back sugery for a hip and pelvic fracture,and bad disks.
    She was getting slightly better and now has had a set back again. She developed open sores on her toes during her hospital time.
    They are very bad now. She needs 3 toes taken off next week. Please keep in her your thoughts~

I apreciate all~

Thanks
    Tandy
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear your grandmother is having such a hard time. I will be praying for her, for healing and strength to get through all this.

God bless,
    Sandy
  3. bakron

bakron New Member

Your grandmother is in my thoughts and my prayers tonight that our Father may hold her in His arms and provide the healing that she needs in body and spirit.

Warmest wishes, Jeannette
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am praying for your grandmother and for all of you who love and care about her.

God Bless you all,

Kim
  5. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

May the Lord wrap your Grandma in His loving peace and healing. We are also praying for you Tandy with your caring heart, and the rest of Grandma`s family.~~ ~~~~~with hope and love, Sib
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I can't tell you enough how apreciative we all are
    of you members/this board!!
    Gramma's surgery is the 8th of OCT.
    The dr./surgeon hopes that by only taking the 3 toes will be enough. If it all heals well,then great~ if not,they will have to go higher,..maybe the whole foot.??
    Very scary stuff!!
    She is so sad and sickened by the news~ I wish I knew a good caring way to cheer someone up!! Flowers,Plants,bathrobes,,....are used up.
    I'm thinking maybe NOT material,...something more from the heart~ (its tough)
    But ,...you all are great!! I will keep the board posted for sure!!
    Hugs
    Tandy
  7. BleuSox

BleuSox New Member

This is a very hard time for you and I certainly will hold you up before the Lord and Grandma Molly.

As my dear Mother was waiting to pass in the nursing home, the one thing that seemed to bring her great comfort was when we read the bible to her. If she has a favorite passage, it will lift her spirit and bless you both.

BLeuSox
  8. tandy

tandy New Member

You read my mind,....or at least confirmed my thoughts.
    I have a really nice book called SMALL GRACES,the quiet gifts of everyday life~ I think it'll be perfect!

Thanks for helping me~ and for being here.

Hugs/Blessings

Tandy
  9. dash

dash New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift Tandy's Grams up to your infinite and tender care. As she faces this new crisis, extend to her the blessing of healing. Please infuse her doctors, nurses and caretakers with gifts of compassion, wisdom and discernment.

If Grams must have this surgery, I pray that the amputations will end there and that the wound heals, and that her diabetes is brought under control.

Please be with Tandy and give her the grace and strength to minister to her grandmother in all of this.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della