prayers needed for Jessica on the FM board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sunflowergirl, Aug 25, 2004.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

She's going through deep depression and needs all of us to send prayers up to God. We pray that she is led to the correct doctors who will give her the help she needs, that the Holy Spirit give her strength and peace, and that she comes through this dark period, whole and stronger than she has been. In the name of Jesus, we ask this. Amen.
  2. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

Yes! Please- more prayers needed for Jessica. She is in a slippery place, let's pray that she reaches out for Jesus.

I pray it's in His will that she get good medical personal to intervene on His behalf- that the Holy Spirit will work through them and heal her.

I'm scared for her. I know only Jesus is with her every step, and that he'll keep His loving arms around her.

Blessings,
    Carlie
  3. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

praying for Jessica!!!!
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry your going through such a hard time with depression. I`ve had some trouble with that myself, hang in there. It will get better. If what your doing for it isn`t working, keep looking. You will find something that will work for you. I promise.

Never give up! We`re all here for you.
    Sandy
  5. dash

dash New Member

I prayed for Jessica under Dixie's post:
    THIS IS SO VERY IMPORTANT

I'm reposting it here with the hopes that Jessica will see it.

Praying for Jessica 08/27/04 10:12 PM

2 Cor 7:5-6
    5 For even when we came into Macedonia our flesh had no rest, but we were afflicted on every side: conflicts without, fears within.
    6 But God, who comforts the depressed, comforted us by the coming of Titus;
    (NAS)

Paul wrote about his own experience in these verses. He tells us that God comforts the depressed. He doesn't reject us, or think less of us because of our condition, but comforts us in our times of despair and distress.

In this instance, God comforted Paul by sending a friend of his, Titus to his side.

We can call upon God to comfort us when we are depressed.

Abba Father,
    I come to you on Jessica's behalf and ask you to reveal yourself to this child in all of Your glory and power. Let her feel Your presence and know the depth of love You have for her.

Send to her the comfort of Your Holy Spirit and direct her to a path that will bring her into healing from her pain and heartbreak.

Let her feel and know that there are many who are lifting her up to You. Surround her with Your angels that they might be a hedge around her and protect her from the attacks of the enemy.

I pray this in the mighty name of Jesus, Your Son,
    Della