Prayers needed for Julie's DGD Lorraine !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

I just saw a post from Julie from FB asking for prayers for her dear GD Lorraine. I think she is about 3 years old. She is in the hospital at this time with severe bronchitis. She will stay there till her oxygen level is up high enough to impress the doctor. :(

She asked me to pass on the word. So please send along prayers and good thoughts to little Lorraine and the whole family.

Will be back later if I can when I hear something else, unless Julie can get back on PH to post herself.

Love to awl,
    Granni
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

how awful and thanks for letting us know. I will definitely pray for little Lorraine, for healing, and also for her whole family. I know how distressed they are.
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Wow, all you guys are great pray ers:)!! I just checked FB and she started doing so well that they let her go home. I am sure there are many happy people there including little Lorraine.

Thanks SUN and for all who prayed and sent good thoughts to Julie and the family.

Love,
    Granni :)
  4. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Glad to hear the good news. I hope the experience wasn't too scary for Lorraine. I looked
    on the net. Read that bronchitis can be caused by a virus or bacteria or even air pollution.
    A humidifier, cough syrup and plenty of liquids usually resolve the problem.

That sound right to you, Granni? I wonder if the hospital is near home.

Hope the crisis is over, Julie.

Rock
  5. lydia1

lydia1 Well-Known Member

Thanks Granni, Sun and Rock...and anyone else who was praying or sending good thoughts. I only had a minute on the computer before I went in to the hospital.

Lorraine is home, but still needs to do nebulizer treatments on a regular basis for awhile. We had quite a weekend, but things have calmed down now.

I will be on the porch later on...right now I need to take our Amish neighbors' coats to them. The mom and dad are leaving on a trip this evening and their good coats didn't get dry today...their daughter brought them and asked if I could finish drying them in my dryer :) That's what neighbors are for...
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so glad she's home. I have sent up prayers. Those nebuliziers really work to help clear up the gunk in the lungs. I call mine my bong. Give her hugs from all of us.

Love, Mikie