Prayer's needed for my daughter.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by RainbowDawn, Apr 14, 2002.

1. RainbowDawn

RainbowDawn New Member

Hello,
    I haven't posted before on this particular Board, I'm new to the Fibro Board and would like to make a request for prayer. The prayers are for my daughter who also has Fibro and is going before the SSD Judge for a hearing on May 9th.
    She not only has Fibro but need's surgery on her neck because of two disc's. The Doctor doesn't use bone fron the hip any longer so he's getting it from a cardaver (dead person), she's very uneasy with this and about the surgery it's self. Now with this hearing coming up, she's worried she won't get a favorable decision from the Judge.
    So I'm asking everyone to offer up prayer's to the Lord for her and I appreciate it so much.
    Thank you and God Bless you,
    RainbowDawn

(It's alway's darkess before the dawn of a new day, before the sun washes away the rain....then comes the....Rainbow).
  2. Esoteric

Esoteric New Member

Dear RainbowDawn,

May the Lord hold your daughter in the palm of his hand. I'm praying for a favourable decision for her.

Your friend,
    Esoteric
  3. kasha

kasha New Member

HI RAINBOW DAWN, MY NAME IS KATHY AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR DAUGHER GOING IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE AND FOR HER UPCOMING SURGERY. I AM CURIOUS WHY THEY ARE USING CADAVERS FOR THIS SINCE I AM A RN OUT OF WORK FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS AND THIS MUST BE SOMETHING NEW. HAVE FAITH AND KNOW THAT GODS LOVE SURROUNDS YOU AND YOUR DAUGHER. I WILL PRAY THAT YOU WILL HAVE STRENGHT TO SUPPORT YOUR DAUGHER IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME. GOD BLESS YOU KATHY KEEP THE FAITH
  4. Dazee

Dazee New Member

Hi,
    I am new here and am spending time at this wonderful forum this morning. So many in need of comfort and prayer. First just let me mention about the cadaver bone. My niece had so many knee surgeries in the last 10 years using the metal replacements and there were always problems post surgically. 2 years ago, they took all the metal out and gave her cadaver cartiledge. The change in the use of that knee is dramatic. With p/t and good vitamins, she is doing terrific...just my one opinion but it might help your worries about this.

I will include her in my growing list this morning of names of those going through difficulties emotionally and physically. The Lord never ceases His tender mercies and care for us all.
    Best wishes.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Dawn, welcome to the Worship board! I will surely add my prayers to the others for your daughter concerning her SSD, the judge and her operation too.

I am glad Dazee helped you out with the new procedure, that should ease your mind some.

Glad you found us, and do come back and let us know how your daughter is doing.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. RainbowDawn

RainbowDawn New Member

Hello,
    I'd like to thank you all so very much for your lovely prayer's for my daughter, I really trully appreciate it so much. Also for the information received, it was very helpful and I'll pass it onto my daughter.
    God Bless you all, RainbowDawn

( It's alway's darkess before the dawn of a new day until the sun comes out to wash away the rain, then comes....The Rainbow ).
  7. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board! I love your saying about the rainbow at the end of your messages.

I will also pray for your daughter with her upcoming hearing and surgery. Let us know how it goes.

I'll look forward to getting to know you.
    May God bless you and your daughter!

Hugs,
    Harmony