Prayers Needed For My Friend

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by poets, Jul 29, 2008.

1. poets

poets Member

I just received an email from one of my good friends saying that one of my best friends from high school had surgery for a brain tumor. I don't know the details, but it doesn't look good.

She has two sons and a devoted husband that she's been married to for 36 years. Her name is Pam. Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty low right now.

Thanks for any prayers you can send Pam's way.

Love,
    Meg
  2. xphile

xphile New Member

Prayers are coming my way as well. I worked with Pam's cousin at my first job at Toys R Us. He was my Department Head(sort of like a Jr. manager) He was a really nice guy and I remember my mom talking about what a sweetheart Pam was. I send my prayers as I hope all of you will too. Thanks and let the circle begin again! Where two or more agree it shall be done!

Hugs,
    Adam
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining your prayer circle for Pam.

Dear Jesus, we lift up Pam to you, thank you for your endless and intimate love for her. You know in detail all that is happening. Please surround Pam and infuse her with your healing, loving Presence.

As Adam said, where two or more agree it shall be done.

Lord, comfort Meg and Adam, and all in Pam's family and circle of friends.

We ask that you would bring your supernatural power into Pam, and all involved.

In Jesus' precious Name,
    Amen.
  4. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

My prayers go out for your friend. God put your arms around her and carry her through this fight.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/30/2008]
  5. poets

poets Member

For your thoughts and prayers. It means so much to me. I'll be sure and let you know what else I find out as soon as I hear anything.

Love you all,
    Meg