Prayers needed for my nephew,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sandyz, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I need some prayers for my nephew who had a bad drug problem. He had cleaned up his act the last year but recently is losing his way again. He recently lost his job and is going back to his old bad crowd. He says he feels like he doesn`t fit in anywhere. He`s such a nice kid and my brother is beside himself with worry. Please pray that he can stay away from the drugs and have a good life.

Thanks so much!
    Sandy
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew.

I will certainly be praying for your nephew and for your brother also.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father,
    I lift Sandy's nephew up and I pray that you will show him hope and peace.
    I pray that you will put a shield up around him and protect him from Satan pulling him back into the bad crowd that he was around before.
    I pray that you will guide him in the right direction away from all the evil in the world.
    And Dear Lord, I also pray for Sandy's brother I pray that you will give him comfort.
    For it is in Jesus' name that I humbly pray Amen and Amen.

3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thank you for praying for my nephew Stidham and Prayerwarrier. Sorry to hear about your brother Stidham. I will pray for him also.

Best wishes,
    Sandy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

will keep your nephew in my prayers, I think a lot of the Mother's/Dad's here can relate to young people and the drug thing.

Will continue to pray for your nephew untill I hear from you that he is away from the drugs and the bad company.

God bless, and do have a happy holiday.

Shalom, Shirl