Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, Feb 9, 2006.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Can I please ask for your prayers for my husband. He just came home from the doctor and they want to "scope" his bladder next week looking for cancer. Apparently there is blood in the urine. He is such a sweet person and has taken care of me with no complaints.

He always says he is ok. Thank you
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

Let us know how everything turns out. Take care and remember God is watching over you.
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Thanks to everyone, I knew I could depend on you.

I love you all and thanks!!!!
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and prayers for your husband. Let us know what's happening.

Blessings,
    Sue
  5. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Will keep your husband in my prayers!

Love & Light, Laurie
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Of course I will say a prayer for your husband. Let's hope that the blood in his urine is from infection, a stone, or some of problem.

A lot of men won't even tell you when they have a problem. I'm glad that he did go to the doctor--and whatever it is, it is always better to attend to it early.

Hugs,
    Janet
  7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

for both you and your beloved husband!

I pray for everything to go smothly and painless, and that his test results will come back free and clear of cancer!

I truly believe in the power of prayer and especially when we all bombard GOD together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam here for you or if you just need to talk.............I hope you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you
    Doxy
  8. Maribelle

Maribelle New Member

I just said a prayer for you both. I will include him in my prayers this Sunday while at Mass. I will also light a
    candle at my church.

Hopefully, it is something that can be cured. God Bless you both.

Maribelle