Prayers needed!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ssMarilyn, Mar 12, 2003.

1. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Yesterday I received this email from a classmate I hadn't seen in 10 years, and actually hadn't even really talked to since 1969. I'll paste it in below for you to read. Please send a prayer up to the Father for Jack and Kathy Carlson of Dickinson, ND. Thank you all!

"I don't know if you knew that Jack has been diagnosed with liver cancer last August. He went through a tough time and was not teaching from August to January. He is now teaching and coaching Track full time and is feeling pretty good. He has chemo every week for three weeks then a week off then another three weeks and then he has CAT Scans and other tests to see what his status is. As of now the cancer has not spread so we are very hopeful that someday soon the tests will start to show that it is shrinking. We have strong faith that God has healed him, and take each day as it comes. Kathy"
  2. sweetiepie

sweetiepie New Member

Marilyn, be assured that I will be praying for Jack and Kathy. Our Father will be watching over them, for He is always there, whether through good times or bad.
    God bless,
    Deena
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will keep Jack and Kathy in my prayers, they sound like wonderful Christians.

God's blessings going out to them both.

Shalom, Shirl