PRAYERS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by doxygirl, Nov 6, 2003.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hello everyone,
    I hope that all of you see my reply under sunshyne's post "let's all pray please".

I just want to make sure you all see my sincere thanks and love for all the caring and prayers when the fire was threatening my home!

I really need BIG prayer right now!
    I have posted here before about the financial difficulties my husband and I have been enduring as a result of me being sick and unable to work.

Well we are at a point now where things have gotten so bad that if we don't get a consolidation loan, we are going to have to file bankruptcy and give up our home!

The difficulty is that our credit has become so trashed that I can't even think aboutit!

We are now applying for a consolidation loan, but Iam so scared we will be turned down due to our struggles and now our trashed credit!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with sugar on top PRAY BIG,that me and my family will be granted a new loan that willenable us to breathe again, and keep our home!

Thank you so very much for all of your love, caring and prayers!
    I will let you know soon if God hears all of us!
    Love and sincere thanks!
    Marianne(Doxygirl)
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Be assured that you have my earnest and sincerest prayers for your finances. I am so sorry to hear this bad news.

We will all lift you and your family up that this can be resolved.

You take care, and trust the Lord to reach out and help you in this time of great need.

God bless, and know that I am praying for all of you.

Keep us updated...............

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

BIg, Big prayers going up for you. I so sorry to hear about your financial situation. It must be so hard on your whole family. Give it to God! He can turn it around.

Please get extra rest and TLC during this stressful time.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2003]
  4. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I understand what you are going through, We are also having financial problems. We are afraid that we are going to lose our home also.
    I will be praying for your financial situation........Blessings, Judy
  5. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

I am always here with a prayer in my heart for you and your family, I will light one more candle in your name in the morning and keep my prayer in the light of the candle, andd keep the candles going for you once again until I know that you are okay financially.

I will pray for you as always, in the solitude of my prayer room.

Love your friend kelley
  6. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I come to the BB this morning to add a prayer for a friend from my other Worship Board - when I read your post first. So am adding it here

She too was in the fire - and she also has Chronic Fatigue - anyhow she is one of the people from over there who joined this board's 24 hr. prayer circle.

At this time I also want to pray for all those other people who also were in the fire - and are still hurting - one way or another.

So Marianne, I am adding these needs to those given here - and putting them all - on my prayer lists.

Lord Jesus, I come to you, this morning, in Faith Believing - Thy will be done. AMEN & AMEN