Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Havn't had the chance to go see Wanda, and feel bad for not doing so. I have had alot happening around here too. I hope she understands.

Got a call from a church friend, that she is doing worse. Her white blood cell count is zero. She has pneumonia. High temperature. The incisions where different tubes are in her, they are all infected. She is not well at all. She is not even responding to anyone right now. Our friend said to just pray for here.

I have a broncial infection right now. Havn't had one in a year. Same time last year I had one. I mentioned that singulair seems to be helping with this.. But this time around its not. Tight chest, breathing hard. Congested. I been taking anitbiotics, and did some breathing treatments yesterday. Got a vaporizer going in my bedroom, been sleeping alot. I feel so faint and dizzy when awake. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon.

My son, his name is Weston. He has been referred out to a cardiologist for the heart murmur. He had that flu shot on Thursday, been sick with a flu since.

Prayers much needed for health issues.

I won't be around much for a few days.

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

In my prayers, especially Wandea.

God's blessings going out for you all.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Yesh

Yesh New Member

be praying for you, your family and friend.

God blessings

Yesh
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`ll be praying for Wanda, you and your son. I hope you all get feeling better soon.

Take care,
    Sandyz
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'll be here praying for your son and you to healed by the Lord. May he place healing hands on you both. In Jesus name,amen.

Hugs, Danny
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I really hate to hear that Wanda is not doing so well! I have thought about her often since your first post. I will definately keep Wanda in my prayers and I'm sure she understands that you can't be with her as much right now. She knows how much of a true friend you have been to her.

I'm sorry that you have been so sick, and now the worry of your son is a double whammy! I will pray for you and your son. Hope you get much rest and healing!

Lisa
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I was able to go last night, she is allowed visitors all hours..So went around after midnight. She is not well. Shaking from the meds. and everything.. They said she had problems knowing where she was at, and who everyone is. She is on strong antibiotics, breathing treatments, etc..The nurses and docs are doing all they can. They believe she will pull through this. I do too. I sat beside her held her hand, and prayed. I asked my pastor also to go in and pray with her, and he is.

I thank you all for the prayers too! It means alot to her and me.

I feel a little better today. Getting stronger. This bronchitis is getting me down.

8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sunshyne,

I just wanted you to know that I'm still praying.
    May God bless you.

Danny