Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Apr 23, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I've been having a hard couple of days and have been praying for guidance and strength. Please pray a simple prayer for me. God bless everyone.

Danny
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks Deb.

Danny
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

My prayers go up for you at this time. I too have been/am having a hard time, maybe there is something in the air!
    I hope & pray things are improving for you.
    God Bless.
    Linda.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Prayers sent for you Danny. I agree, there must be something in the air. I felt so crappy today I went into the doctor. Hopefully we`ll all have a better day tommorow.

Sandy
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Feeling much better today. The power of prayers from everyone, many thanks. God bless you all.

Danny
  6. evon

evon New Member

i am a couple of days behind with reading the posts and just noticed yours.

so glad you ar feeling a little better now but i will say prayers for you anway. one more cant go astray

evon
  7. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Danny,
    I prayed Eph 3:16ff for you the other day!
    I pray that out of his glorious riches that he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen!

Kathy
  8. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I'm praying that the joy of the Lord will be your strength,

Lord thank you for your servant Danny, I give you his healh this day and ask that you would care for him in all areas of his life.
    In Jesus name I pray
    Lisa