Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlc8858, Oct 1, 2004.

1. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Hi all, it has been a while since I posted. I am in desperate need of prayers. My son recently had a small fender bender, and insurance company knows how minor the accident was, however, the lady he hit, who is an aquaintace of mine, is faking an injury in order to get money from the insurance company. She is really going all out to do this. I am so filled with hatred and contempt for what she is doing, that it is tearing me apart. I am in need of your prayers to help me overcome this mounting anger. I know that all will be taken care of financially by the insurance company, but the fact that she is dragging my son's name through the mud and faking this is enough to make me sit here and think of all different types of ways to get even. This is not me. I need some prayers quick.
    THanks for listening
    Hugs to you all
    tlc8858
  2. billiegail

billiegail New Member

We all understand your feelings. I went through the same thing a few years ago.
    Keeping you in my prayers.
    God bless
  3. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

It makes me feel better just to know that someone is thinking of me. God bless this board and all of you wonderful people
    hugs tlc8858
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m praying for you. It sounds like an awful situation to me. I`m sorry you and your son have to go through this. Don`t worry about getting even with her. THe Lord will take care of that if she is faking this. What goes around comes around.

Sandy
  5. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I am feeling a bit better now and am not so wound up and angry. I did learn one valuable lesson from this, and that is that I will never let myself be put in to a situation where I would value money or something else at the expense of someone else. This is something that is very hard for anyone in todays society.
    We are all taught that if you can lie and cheat to get something then go for it. Well, I won't. I know that you are all right. It is not my place to judge her or get even, god will take of her in his own way.
    Hugs tlc8858