prayers needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by penstemon, Dec 25, 2006.

1. penstemon

penstemon New Member

My Mom is so stressed out. She has failing health. Yet she takes care of my sister who is homebound with Fibromyalgia. She also is stressed out over my brother who has Fibromyalgia and is quite disabled. Dad goes back and forth taking care of him and his family. She also stresses out over Grandma who is in her 90's. Mom's getting too old to take care of everyone. Pray that she'll be well enough to travel to my house where she can have a vacation from it all for awhile.
  2. Cindyvr

Cindyvr New Member

Your Mom has such a huge heart!! I pray she finds the strength to continue her path. I also pray she does get to your house for that much needed rest!!
    CindyVR
  3. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. Sounds like she could really use some time to sit back and relax. She deserves it.

Wishing you and your family many blessings.

Carolin
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I will remember your mom and your siblings in my prayers. Sounds as if she does have her hands overloaded. Maybe you could arrange for her to get a massage when she comes to visit you. Let it be a surprise to her.

kriket
  5. penstemon

penstemon New Member

Thank you for your prayers. They really help.
  6. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Heavenly Father,
    I just pray that You would give penstemon's mom strength and some much needed rest. I just pray that You would enable her to take care of herself and that she would hand some of the stress over to You. I also pray that You give her the strength to go to her daughter's house for a much needed rest and vactation. I ask all this in Jesus' Name Amen.