Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hawkeye, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

Hi all....

My dear friend at work lost her Grandson this past Saturday morning. His name is Cameron and he was born with a heart defect and Downs Syndrome. He was only 2 weeks old. Everything was going well for the little guy and God decided to take him home.

Of course the family is devistated. My girlfriends daughter is a single parent who also has a 11 year old daughter. I feel very bad for everyone but the 11 year old was of course over the moon happy that she finally had a big brother, she was so protective of him and she is really taking this hard.

Please keep them in your prayers and say an extra prayer for Justine (his big sister).

I feel so badly for this family and I have been lucky enough to have never experienced a close friend who has been through this before. The visitation with the family is Tuesday evening and the funeral is on Wednesday.

Thank you all very much,
    Karen
  2. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

So sorry to hear, I will say a prayer for the family. They will get through this.

Phoebe
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

For everything there is a season. Such a sad story. I ask that God heal the hurts and soothe the family. Prayers for the soul of a baby, such purity. Also prayers for those who grieve.
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

May God Bless your dear friend and her family

I am sincerely sorry for this great loss

God Bless you all

hugs

kgangel