Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Empower, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

Hi All

Could I ask that you say prayers for me this Friday night? I have to attend a family wedding and I truly don't know how I will be able to do it.

The only saving grace is that the wedding is at a hotel and we got a room, so I will be able to go lay down throughout

Could I ask you to pray that I get a good night's sleep, I have little pain, some energy, no headache and no bad allergy/sinus attacks?

Alot to ask I know, but I am desperate

I hate living this way - I should be looking forward to my nephew's wedding, not dreading it and wanting it to be offer

Thank you all and God bless
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

Thank you for understanding and for your prayers

God Bless
  3. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

i will keep you in my prayers too.
    It is hard to live with our DD . Many people have no clue , but it is so nice to come here and share and pray for each other.

I hope and pray that you will have extra energy for your nephew's wedding . Dear Lord , please let this be a time for joy and extra energy and enjoying having that hotel room , just in case. In Jesus Name , Amen and Amen

Holly
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Thank you Holly

Beautifully said

Thank you for understanding
  5. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I so understand how you feel. I dread having to do anything like that. I pray that God gives you a very good, low pain, high energy day. Please help Empower to have a wonderful day and not a day to be dreaded.

Take care,
    kbak
  6. Empower

Empower New Member

thank you kbak for understanding
  7. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi,

I am praying that you are feeling well enough to enjoy the wedding. Let us know how it went.
  8. Empower

Empower New Member

Thank you for all your prayers

Well, I did it (sort of) I woke up with a horrific headache, but by 2:00 pm it had lessened. Wedding was at 3

Made it through service, sat in the back. Went immediatly to the hotel and layed down. Made it until about 8 and then the crash started. Went to room and really just crashed for an hour. Tried to go back down to the reception at 9, but was not up for it. Missed som parts of the reception, but saw most of it

No sleep at all last night. In bed now with monster headache again, can't sleep, on laptop

Thank you so much for your prayers. They lift me up and gave me the strength I needed to make it through

How sad we must live like this - such a happen occasion and we must struggle

Take care - I am going to try to sleep now