prayers please, for a good friend

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lynncats, Feb 2, 2010.

1. lynncats

lynncats New Member

Hello all. A friend of mine's wife is in critical condition, with problems with her heart and kidneys, she has ALOT of blockage. Her husband e-mailed me/others and let us know this terrible news. He asked if any of us knew of prayers group to please include her, so I immediately thought of you here on this board. So, if you could please pray for my friends wife I would so appreciate it.

Take care.

LYNN
  2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Hi Lynn

Many Prayers are with your Friends

Wish you all well
    Many Prayers and many Healthy Thoughts
    Hugs for all
    Butterflydream
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

So happy to pray for your friend's wife.

Dear Lord God, we lift up to you this beloved child of yours. Thank you that you are with her, in complete knowledge of her needs, and complete love for her and her family. We lift up to you her blockage of the heart and kidneys. Her physical needs, and her knowing of your love. Thank you for your complete care of her. Amen

Lynn, others are praying faithfully also, even if they don't have the strength to write out a post.

Will keep her and your friend in my prayers.

Judy

4. lynncats

lynncats New Member

Thank you so much for the prayers. My friend e-mailed me last night, and they aren't able to do the quadruple bypass surgery just yet, as her white blood count is too high. So please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. They sure need them, as do alot of us folks in this world.

Take care.

LYNN
  5. soulight

soulight New Member

Dear Lord , please be with Lynn's friend and with his wife as they go through this stressful time. Please let the white blood cell count go down so that they can proceed with trying to help this lady. Please be with Lynn who is a wonderful friend to post this . You can turn terrible news into good news. I pray that this is the case in this instance , Lord. If it is this ladies' "time" please let her go into Your loving arms knowing You as her Savior.

In Jesus Holy Name,
    Amen and Amen

God Bless you . Please send updates and any other requests for prayer , O.K. ?

Love,
    Holly
  6. springwater

springwater Active Member

Prayers going out for your friends wife; may the Lords healing touch fall upon her and His light envelope her and restore her to health. Please also give her family strength and courage at this stressful time.

Thank you

God Bless
  7. lynncats

lynncats New Member

I can't thank you all enough. The prayers have worked, my friends wife had triple coronary bypass operation this past Friday, and she is doing well. My friend says to tell everyone thank you from him and his wife.

HUGS

LYNN
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lynn,

Oh, what happy news! So thankful to hear this! May God bless her in her healing process.

What relief you must be feeling.

Judy
  9. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers of thanks for helping Lynn's friend. Please help her through recovery from the by-pass.
  10. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Prayers are heard. Happy that things have worked out! Cynthia
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2010]