PRAYERS PLEASE FOR FRIEND

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beth0818, Nov 9, 2005.

1. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

i just found out today that a new co-worker has been hiding that she has fibro AND a physically abusive husband. She has been living in a hotel with her 13 yr old daughter since Monday. I am soooo sad for her! please pray for her. i can't even imagine what she is going through!

beth
    [This Message was Edited on 11/10/2005]
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Doesn't this just make you want to cry. Can she get any help through social sevices? Sending prayer's for her.
  3. tuesdaygirl

tuesdaygirl New Member

am so sorry to hear your news beth we take are lives for granted and then you hear this take care you no where we are gentle hugs love caroline x x
  4. hdbubblehead

hdbubblehead New Member

and everything they need to help in this time.
    When I get scared, I open my bible and read psalms.
    times like she has now, are when her friends need to be doing just what your doing. so prayers for you too Beth.

Let her know there are many people who care about her, and thinking of her condition. We expect she will get the knowledge she needs each time, as she makes the right choices to take care of herself as well as her child.
    She will be strong for her daughter, she is her protection and there is something about a Mother who always comes to the rescue. I pray for this to pass soon and she comes in contact with all people who are able to help her through this tough time. God Bless.
    xxhd.
  5. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I hope your friend gets the help she needs.

Hopefully, she can find a women's shelter near her, so she and her daughter can live in a safe environment where he can't find her!!

God help these people who have to undergo so much stress and pain. And the people who cause that stress and pain-I say PHOOEY on them!!!! Because if I said what I'm really thinking, I would be deleted!! PG
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

the dear lady and her daughter: for safety, a clear direction, and strength at this awful time.

Blessings to you as her friend.

Sue
  7. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

She is a strong Christian but I am not sure if she has a church. She is not coming back to work today, but as soon as I see her I will let her know she always has a place to stay with me...even though it is a cramped apt. Abusive people piss me off more than anything. Instead of looking for ways to better themselves, they beat down everyone around them to make themselves feel better. I just pray he hasn't laid a hand on the 13 year old daughter.

Anyway, thank you to everyone for your prayers. She is a beautiful lady inside and out and deserves to be loved. She has been so supportive of me in my struggles with my illness and every other aspect of my life. I pray that she finds the strength and resources to get away from this man and that if it is God's will she find a man that will treat her like she deserves to be treated.