Prayers PLEASE for my dear brother !!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

HI Doz - What a beautiful soft looking chicken. Is that what they are called - Silkies? Those feathers surely look like fine fur. How old is she/he ?

Hugz to you and all,
    Granni
  2. Oh, boy. I am so sorry to hear that. Prostate cancer is no joke. Listen - I know this may sound kooky, but look up Rick Simpson Oil. It's made from cannabis extract, concentrated cannabis oil. And there is testimonial after testimonial of people having their cancer go into recession, disappear completely. The potential of medicinal cannabis in treating serious diseases has long been explored by experimental people, but is only now beginning to be taken seriously by the medical establishment. Don't chemo him! Please, try everything you can before irradiating and pumping his body full of deadly chemicals... Good luck!
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Than you Emma for your suggestion . So far I think he is doing well. Haven't heard from him in awhile. There was no spreading. Not sure I mentioned that, before after the tests were done. Will check into this extract.

Hugz,
    Granni