Prayers PLEASE for my dear brother !!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Active Member

HI Doz - What a beautiful soft looking chicken. Is that what they are called - Silkies? Those feathers surely look like fine fur. How old is she/he ?

Hugz to you and all,
  2. Granniluvsu

Than you Emma for your suggestion . So far I think he is doing well. Haven't heard from him in awhile. There was no spreading. Not sure I mentioned that, before after the tests were done. Will check into this extract.

3. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

Where is everyone? I hope you all are doing well..enough! I'm doing good after having a hard time with a rash that has come and gone now three times over a 15 yr. span. Strangest thing, they can never find out what or why. This time, the Dermatologist that saw me said something that makes sense instead of going through sooo many tests. He says, if it only happens once in .. a great while, yrs. apart, let's just do what has worked in getting rid of it before. Of course, that was steroids. HUGE amount to start with. Had a special cream too. This rash is the most uncomfortable thing ever, can't describe the itch. Unreal. Well, with the help of prayers, and I got a blessing too, it's gone. So thankful for all that I have. Yes, I go through some pretty weird, and sometimes awful things, but I have a lot to be thankful to the Lord for. Not just the small things, I have some very large blessings in my life. I can never thank the Lord enough for them all! Feeling grateful today! Can ya tell? I so hope you all are doing ok. Take Care! Count your many blessings! :)
  4. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

Well, I may as well post another chicken photo, or two. I have been hatching baby chicks. I love it! And, I have been getting enough eggs to sell, and that helps pay for their food bill. ;)

Attached Files:

5. hangininthere

hangininthere Active Member

Hi Doz, good to see you when you check in. This board sure isn't as active as it once was.

Love your pics. Love your avatar pic that you posted a long while back - I bet she's getting big now.

Glad your awful rash has healed. Praise God.

Love and prayers to you and yours.

6. Doznclan12

Doznclan12 Member

She has gotten bigger! She just turned 1.. There she is now. Our first Great Granddaughter. :) Patti, hope you are doing well. Love and prayers to you and yours too. :)
  7. Granniluvsu

That little one is sure a cutie. No great grans yet and hope not since none are married !!!

Patti -

Hope you are also doing well now too. Drop in to the PORCH or Chit Chat when you can.

God bless you both,
  8. hangininthere

hangininthere Active Member

Hi Doz and Granni.

I'm doing alright. Holding the fort by the skin of my teeth, just like we all are. Hangin' in there. Always so thankful for all my blessings, too many to count.

Doz, awwww, she's a lil angel dolly. Does she get to pet the chickens?

God bless you too, sweet Granni.