Prayers Please For My Sister & Brother

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Oct 17, 2004.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Please pray for my sister and brother who are grieving at my mothers sudden death. They were taking care of her and it wasnt easy. My brother is blaming himself because he couldnt afford to put her in a nursing home. We all did our best to care for her. He is finding it the hardest to accept as he took over from my father when he died.

God Bless,
    Mary
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I hope your siblings realize they did the best they could. I ask for comfort and that they be able to move on as best they can. Just taking baby steps each day.
  3. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

for comfort and peace for your siblings. I also know what they went thru~I know now my Grandma is rejoicing~me Mom is still in nursing home in Fla. But in the grieving, it`s hard to see she is happy, rejoicing~ in a beautiful new home we cannot imagine. Peace to your loved ones~~~~~~~hope, sib
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Sister and you Mary~
    I'm so very sorry about your moms passing so unexpectedly. I lost my Dad many yrs ago,..he was 57.
    I Thankfully have my mom still. Losing your parents is so hard~ I'm holding you close in thoughts Mary~

Hugs
    Tandy
  5. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

I am sending prayers for you and your brother and sister......
    It has to be terrible on all of you.......
    But please tell your sister/brother, that they did their best - no one is saying she would have lived any longer would she have been in a nursing home...........

God Bless you and yours.......Love, Donna
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers for your sister, brother and you. We have a similiar situation in my family. My BIL can`t get over my MIL`s death. He was taking care of her for 7 monthes before she died. He is depressed about and blames himself that he didn`t save her. He is so stubburn, he won`t let anyone help him. He is also mad at the rest of the family because he thinks nobody helped him enough with her.

I guess it will just take time for them to get over all they`ve been through.

Take care,
    Sandy
  7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

death of your Mom. Grief is something that just takes time to heal.