Prayers please needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Ellie, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Ellie

Ellie New Member

I have not been posting for a long time just to much pain and lots of testing. I am going to a new Neurosurgeon on Fri. It looks like I have hernieated my c2-3 disc and a I have a syrinx at c-6. If i need surgery it will be a dangerous one and I will be in a halo. I ask for prayer that the doctor knows his stuff and will not take any chance with me I have been pretty much in bed since April. If what the MRI's read and it true I can become a quadrapelgic. I am off today to sign a living will and get a hanicap parking sticker. I have been very scared for the first time on my life. God is good I was approved for a tempur pedic bed and a new bedroom set because mine is just too hard to get out of, it is a waterbed frame. For all that have had problems please forgive me I am trying to get it together here if I have to live in a halo for three months. I love you all, ps I still have fibro. Ellie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Ellie, good to see you on the board, but so sorry you have been so ill and in so much pain.

My cousin had back surgery about 6 weeks ago (not as serious as yourself), she is doing fine, we did all pray for her here too.

I will be in prayer for you untill I hear that you are well again, the Lord will be with you and the doctors and all the medical people that will be caring for you during your surgery and the post operative care too.

Take care, trust the Lord, and we will continue to pray for you quick and safe recovery.

The Lords blessings going out to you.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. totteacher

totteacher New Member

Dear God--

Please help Ellie as she goes to see this new Neurosurgeon. Please help the doctor to know exactly what needs to be done and guide his hands through any surgery that is needed. If it could be Your will, let other methods of healing be found and surgery avoided. Let Ellie feel your presence through this difficult time. Help her to know that many here are praying and caring.
    ((((hugs))))

Totteacher
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Such strength of character is to be admired. You know you are in my prayers regularly. I do pray you do not have this challenge to face. Love, Aloha, Lil'
  5. Nonie

Nonie New Member

You are most definately in my prayers dear one ! I understand the utter terror that you are in . Bless your heart . I wish I were there so I could hold your hand , give you a gentle hug and let you see first hand that I CARE deeply about your situation ! Please know that there are so many of us here , who think the world of you , and will be praying for your healing ! My utmost thoughts and prayers especially for YOU my dear friend ! Much LOVE to you ! ((( HUGS ))) aplenty , as usual ! GOD bless you & protect you .

With much CONCERN & RESPECT . Nonie
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Its good to have you back with us. I was wandering how you were doing. You certainly are going through a tough time.
    Remember, nothing is impossible with God and He is right there with you. He can work a miracle for you.

Keep this verse in your heart and mind. Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Ellie, I will continue to pray for you! Let us know how you are doing.

Love,
    Harmony
  7. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

Prayers going out from New York.
  8. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

ELLIE, I WILL SURELY INCLUDE YOU IN OUR DAILY PRAYERS GOD SAYS WHEN TWO OR MORE ARE GATHER IN HIS NAME THAT HE WILL BE THERE TO LISTEN. SO WE SHOULD ALL HAVE PLENTY OF SUPPORT. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER SINCE FINDING EVERYONE. GOD BLESS YOU ELLIE, AND TO EVERYONE ELSE, KATHY
  9. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

Prayers are going out to you from Norway.

God Bless you

Marilyn