Prayers please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Our family is going through a rough situation.

I had a step grandpa, that had alzhiemers and he died this weekend.

It is hard because I don't know weather to feel relief or cry.

He was really having mostly all bad days.

He would walk around the nursing home naked, if he were in his mind he would not have wanted to live like that.

They were having to give him shots every other day, which would make him zone out for a few days, then he ould get violent again.

Just pray for us and think of us.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts
    and prayers, Pamela
  2. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I LOST MY PARENTS AND MY GRANDMOTHER, NOT TO MENTION

OTHERS IN MY FAMILY ,ALL IN A SHORT TIME. I WAS ON CALL

FOR MONTHS 24/7. I HAD NO LIFE OF MY OWN FOR A LONG TIME.

WHEATHER YOU FEEL RELIEF OR CRY DOESN'T MATTER DO BOTH, NEITHER ONE IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.
  3. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I am so sorry about your loss, and I bet he was prob. closer to you, than some blood relatives.

It is hard to lose a loved one, no matter how old, sick, or senile they are.

I hope you have close friends ,and relatives to help you through this time.....

Know, that God is closer than a breath away, he loves you, and will be with you.. I will pray that you have the peace ,that passes all undestanding, for you, and your family.
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, yet it may have been a blessing in a way---but that doesn't lessen the grief you all feel one iota. Please know I'm sayng a prayer for your whole family....

((((Hugs))))
    Pam
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

That is really sad. I am sure he is in a better place now with Jesus.
    Will pray a special prayer for you tonight
    All my best,
    Kellyann
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Pamela,
    I'm sorry that your step-grandpa had Alzheimer's and passed away. My mother had dementia really bad and she was in a nursing home for 6 years and she died in 1994, at 87 years old. (I was born when she was 42 years old.)

Your grandpa is in a better place now and I'm sure you realize that. It's really sad to see them like this and I feel we suffer more than they do.

Sending you good thoughts and many prayers for comfort.

Hugs,
    Faye