Prayers, please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by teach6, Aug 31, 2002.

1. teach6

teach6 New Member

I would like to ask for prayers for my son who is having some mental health issues right now. Please pray that he will accept the help he so badly needs and that God will give me the guidance to help him deal with his illness.

Barbara
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Barbara, I have prayed for your son and will continue to pray that he will accept the help he needs and that God will guide you in helping him. I know it is so hard for us as mothers when our children are hurting no matter how old they are. Sometimes we feel so helpless, but God reminds us that he is there to see us through it and it is He we can trust to show us which way to go. You both are in my prayers, Barbara.

Hugs,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have already prayers and am continuing to do so, please keep us updated on how he is doing.

Take care and God's blessings going out to you and your son.

Shalom,Shirl
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Almighty God, I praise You for giving us these opportunities to pray for each other and their families. I come before You this evening to grant our prayers for Barbara's son, who is in denial and needs Your guidance. Please help him to accept and acknowledge that he has a problem and guide him to the proper people who can help him. Place in him the trust that we have for You, so he can receive the care and attention that he needs. Show him the pathway to Your never ending love. Also, please ease the worry on Barbara's brow. She has proven her love for her child in asking us to communicate her turmoil with You. Give her the courage to aid her son and to also continue to manage her disease. I ask these things at Your feet. Amen.