PRAYERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Aug 24, 2003.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

i have to go to court tommrow with the mortgage company,
    so far my lawyers kept us from having to go down there but ,i have to go tommrow im a nervese reck,plus on top of it the lawyer only wants me to go and testify,
    he basically told me that he wants only me to deal with this from now on that he dosent belive that jason understands what is realy going on and i seem to understand
    and remember every thing that has happend,i told him strart out that yes that this has basically has jason so screwed up ,that i had to agree with him,that was hard frist to here someone say to that to you about your husband then to admit there right,but this has been going on for about 2 years and this lawyer has been our blessing doing everything so far for free, and yes this is the 3rd time in about 9 weeks that we have had to deal with them trying to have us removed,
    i finally figured it out though the value of our house has gone up 20,000 and they want us out to sell it before the housing market gets slow agin ,and make a hugh profit,

anyways sorry this is so long,and this seems to always be a repeated request,
    please say a prayer that we still get to keep our home,
    thank the lord for our lawyer,
    and maybe that the judge makes them stop there lying,

thanks so very much
    kara
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up for you. Good luck and let us know what happens.

Love, Mikie
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father in the Name of Jesus I lift up Kara and her family to you. I pray that you will perfect these things that concern her. I pray that you will give them favor in the eyes of the judge, and that he/she will have compassion and understanding and rule in Kara's favor.I ask you Father, to help Kara to feel your presence from the start until the finish of this procedure and that she will be at peace, confindent that you are there with her. Thank you Father. Amen

Phi 1:6 -
    Being confident - There shall be nothing lacking on God’s part to support you; and to make you wise, holy and happy; and bring you at last to his kingdom and glory.
  4. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

I will be praying for you.
    In Christ,
    Tiff
  5. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I will have you on my prayer list. I pray to our Father that it will go well for you tomorrow.

God Bless
    LindaH
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You have my heatfelt prayers again for this problem, will thank the Lord for that fine lawyer you have, ask Him to have the Spirit's judgement be with the Judge, and to touch you and give you His Peace in place of your nervousness.

Do not feel bad about your husband, if necessary you take the responsibility of paying the notes. Some people are just not good at these things.

My huband leaves all household finances to me, he works I get paid!

God bless hon, and keep you mind on the Lord and we are all praying for you.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. allhart

allhart New Member

thank you all for your prayers they mean so much,i will let you no what happens when i get home

hugs and returned prayers
    kara
  8. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I pray that the Angel of Lord goes before you to make your path level, that the word of God will be in your mouth, and that you will find favor in this situation. Hugs to you.
    Takesha
  9. allhart

allhart New Member

thank you all agin for your prayers and kind words
    the lord came threw for us yet agin,we have been so blessed,
    i posted a message on what happend on the chit chat board,
    agin thank you so much
    kara
  10. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

I will be praying for you. God Bless you. mamafrey