Prayers please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LindaH, Sep 10, 2003.

1. LindaH

LindaH New Member

We are still dealing with the problems with my 8 yo granddaughter. On top of the stress of that my back has kept me from sleeping and being able to do anything more than existing. Last Saturday my washer decided not to agitate. It fortunately will not cast me anything to get it fixed but they won't be coming to see about it until tomorrow. With 4 adults and two children it is really hard. My daughter subs at school and works at Wal Mart. Hubby works ten hours a day and sil works ten hours a day. I can't carry the laundry out so have to wait for them. aghh

Okay I'm dealing with that and last night my van's ignition messed up and my daughter gets off at 11pm. She called home and we had to send sil to get her. They just have one car so I either take her back and forth or just let her go in my van. At least the part didn't cost much and my daughter has a friend whose husband can do the work. Just hope he doesn't charge too much.

Okay know all this is just small potatoes but I just am so tired and in pain and need hugs and prayers. Thanks for reading this and prayers and love to all.

God Bless
    Linda
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I had a load of clothes in the washer also. THe thing is we just had it seen about for the same problem just two or two and a half months ago. It is so irritating. But as I said it is still covered. My son works at Best Buy and he bought it for me for birthday March 2000. He also bought the product service plan which is good for five years. God gave me a smart boy don't you think. lol

Just added stress which none of us need. I don't know if you read my profile or not but my daughter and her family lost their home and had to move in with my husband and me in July 2001. We manage pretty well most of the time but it gets kind of hectic to say the least. But that's a whole nother story. No empty nest syndome for me. Hadn't had the opportunity.

Anyway thanks for the prayers they are sure appreciated. I did get to go to my Wednesday morning women's Bible study this morning and that was a rich blessing. Hope your day has been good.

God Bless
    Linda
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain and under so much stress.. I know that life is so full of stress for us sometimes. Just want you to know that I will be praying for you and will keep you in my thoughts! Lots of hugs!
    Lisa
  4. mamashome

mamashome New Member

I just got to your post this afternoon! ! ! I am sending up a special prayer request to the Lord RIGHT NOW! ! ! YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL GIRLFRIEND, God Bless yourheart. Hang in there. I hope things are looking up for you. How sweet of you to help your family out in time of need. God will bless you for this. Hugs to you. love, mama