Prayers Please!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I have a meeting next week with my Pastor to talk about the prayer/group I want to start through Rest Ministries, called Hope Keepers. He said he wants to get together with me to talk about the Hope Keepers,and whats in my heart. I really want to start this group, I think it would help others with Chronic Pain/Ilneess, and I think it would help myself along the way too.

Going back to work again soon. Through Vocational Rehab. Part time. I felt better early in the week, then started into what I finally realized is a flare. Different sort of flare now though. Starts with a funky taste in my mouth, side pain, abdominal pain, increased tightness and pain in my legs and knees, pain in my neck, headaches, increased thirst. Been keepin a journal of it all. Doctor said that may help, and it did. Its like a pattern I realized. I would rather be out working than sitting around feeling sorry for myself all day. So giving work another try.

2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I think its Lupus, with Kidney involvement, thats my gut feeling.

I appreciate the prayers alot, keeping you in mine also!!

Sunshyne
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Prayers going out for your "Hope Keepers' ministry and your health also.

God bless.......

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I will pray also, and I know that the gifts given to you by our wonderful creator will make a way. I will also pray that you will be strenghtened as you return to work.

Hugs to you
    Takesha
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will be praying for you about the prayer group you are wanting to start up and about your sickness!
    Lisa
  6. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I appreciate everyones prayers very very much! Makes me smile that others think of me, pray for me. Its a good feeling.

Was at the ER last night. Bladder Spasms is what it felt like. It was awful. It is worse than the pain with FM. Can't stand, lay, move around when its happening. Got some meds to control the spasms. Not sure why, or whats going on really. Doc said that sometimes these things develop slowly over time. If I feel worse, etc..Go back to the ER. Shoot, the ER doc and I are on a first name basis now. LOL.

Having a biopsy of my breast done soon too. The ER doc said discontinue the cream, get a breast biopsy ASAP. Had a allergic reaction to the ointment.

7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

That is such a good way to put it! I feel like I am being attacked all the time. Something good happens, I been reserching and writing in my own words why I want to start the Hope Keepers, having a allright good day.. and then try working to make some extra money for Christmas and just to go out and have some fun. Then this happens. Then I start losing some hope, feeling down. Thinking I got my health under control..Then don't. In the big wide picture of it all.. Its all Gods Will. So going to just be content and happy with it regardless.

:)

8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'll be praying also that the Lord blesses you Sunshyne.
    I know that you you are a blessing to all of us here at the Worship board.

Danny