" Prayers Please "

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Dec 22, 2003.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I need for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for me.

I recieved a letter today from the Social Security Administration telling me that I have been approved for my SSD.
    In the letter they told me that I had to meet certain medical and non-medical requirements to recieve my SSD.
    Well, I have proved my medical requirements and they have given me 100 % disability for Fibromyalgia.
    Well for the non-medical requirements I have to have 20 work credits.
    When I quit work in Sept. 2002 I had 20 work credits and that is what I needed to be able to recieve my SSD if I was approved.
    I filed for my SSD in July, 2003 and at that time I did not have any prove of me having Fibromyalgia so they denied my application.
    I appealed my application in Sept. 2003 and at that time I did have prove of the Fibromyalgia in my medical records.
    The doctor had told me at the end of July that I did have Fibromyalgia.
    So now the Social Security Administration is telling me that I was not considered disabled until Sept. 2003. So from the time that I quit work in Sept.2002 until Sept.2003 I lost a work credit and that has left me with only 19 work credits and I need 20 work credits to be able to recieve my SSD. I called my lawyer about this and he is going to talk to my SSD worker and see if I have actually lost one whole work credit or what is going on.

Please pray for me that there was just a mistake on it and I have still got my 20 work credits so I will be able to draw my SSD. I need my SSD so badly.

All your prayers will be appreciated.

Many Blessings to all of you, Judy
  2. Yesh

Yesh New Member

be praying for you. it seems any time God gives a blessing the enemy is there to take it away. Just Know God is in charge and all things work together for good to those who love God.

God Bless

Yesh
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Judy,

Dear Lord,

Please hold Judys hands and let her know of your presence, let her feel comfort and peace. Place you healing hands on her. Be with her Lawyer and give him your blessings and your wisdom to help Judys case. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  4. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I want to Thank You both for your prayers, I just recieved a call from my attorney telling me that I have won my SSD.

Many Blessings to the both of you, Judy
  5. genevie

genevie New Member

Praise the Lord. It's nice to see answered prayer.
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m praying that this clears up and works out for you. Take care.

Sandy
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

to read all these testimonies of answered prayer on this board.

It is just so very uplifting to all of us!

We do serve an awesome God!

Shalom, Shirl