PRAYERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Aug 22, 2007.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi everyone!!! I know I have been off the board awhile but it is wonderful to be able to come back here every once in awhile, too. You are my blessed family and my prayer warriors as well.
    I am in need of prayers for myself. I have diagnosed with glacome and I could lose my sight.
    I have to have two separate simple surgerys at two different times done on each eye to relief the pressure.
    The dr. has confidence that everything will go fine but sometime this procedure doesn't take then I Will lose my eye sight.
    Please will you pray for me that things go well and the Lord will heal my eyes. I am due to have one eye done this friday and another eye in probably 2 weeks. Thank you so much all of you, my family, my brothers and sisters in Christ. May the Lord's love shine upon! If someone could put this on the weekly prayer list for me I would greatly appreciate it as I have to limit myself and my sight. Sending all of you a big hug and christian love.

In christian love,
    webby

[This Message was Edited on 08/23/2007]
  2. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Yes, it is to increase drainage in the eye and to relief pressure. Yeah the dr. said it would be a piece of cake but I would have a major headache afterwards. Thank you Little Blue Stem and all others for your prayers!

Blessing be with you all,
    webby
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Thank you for asking! I wish they would have done both at the same time but the dr. didn't want to. So far so good and I get the other eye done tomorrow. Thank you for the prayers and putting me on the prayer list.
    Thank you all, the prayer warriors, for your prayers and praying for me! I love each of you and keep you close to my heart! Praise the Lord !

In christian love,
    webby
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi,
    It is all done I just have to go back and get the pressure checked. The prayers worked in guiding the surgeron's hands. I still have to do the drops but I can see clearer now and no headaches. I am so happy the Lord answered our prayers because I still had alot of what the Lord has made, the beauty in the world that I would like to see. Thank you my friend for checking on me, your care and concern and prayers for me! May the Lord's blessings shine upon you,your family and our family here.

IN christian love,
    webby