Prayers please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Need prayers. Tomorrow morning I will be taking one of my bestest friends ever on this earth, to the vet..to be euthanasied..not sure of spelling, but he will be going to doggy heaven.
    I can't believe it's time..where does it go? I was just training him as a pup the other day, so it feels. This is always hard to do. Had to put a dog down before, and my mother's cat that was 22 years old..yes, she really was 22 years old. My mom couldn't do it, so I took her, she could hardly move. My Grizz..can't walk well at all, he keeps dropping his backend, his right shoulder is acting like a person's would if it were dislocated, he drags his hind feet, getting closer and closer to the skin. I just can't see him like this any longer.
    I have been blessed to have him a year longer than his brother, he went last year.
    So, it will be a hard time for me for a while..my son too, he came into Austin's life when Austin was 7 years.
    I know a lot of people are going through so much. I pray for those in need also, whether it be because of heart break, or the lack of something very much needed in their lives.
    Love, Cynthia
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying for your dear beloved friend. How our pets can wrangle their way into our hearts
    and get a stranglehold on our affections..its amazing. And whynot. They are so sweet and loving, constant and non judgemental.

I feel your pain. Your sons too. I pray for the transition to be smooth. Your dog was loved
    well and hard. YOu have been such a good mother to him. Even this your decision
    is taken to not prolong his suffering. he is a lucky one.

Take care

God BLess

3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I'm so sorry this is happening. I appreciate the tremendous love and courage you have to help and support Grizz in passing on. Some people can't do it, but it takes a person with great love and caring and that is you.

Think back on the life you gave Grizz and it was the best life ever. Grizz lived with you and never wanted for anything. Grizz was much like a child and yet a best friend too.

Many prayers.