Prayers pleease for my daughter.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hikagranma, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

My daughter, Martha, asks for prayers - she has a physical coming up - and she is so apprhensive about it - she knows she should not worry - but as a little girl she had lots of hospital experiences [including an explosion and a fire - at Chicago Children's Hospital - at age 4 when she was there for heart surgery] She is fine - but has these fears - and knows the Lord - and asks for your prayers. She is happy about this 24 hour prayer group - and asked me to put it on here.
    Thank you, Marian
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father, I lift up Martha to your throne, in the Name of Jesus. I pray Father you will remove all fear from her, and heal her memories. I pray Lord that you will fill her heart with confindence in your ability to keep her safe, for she abides under the shelter of your wings.I ask Father that she obtains a good report from the doctors concerning her physical.Bless her Father, and wrap your loving presence around her like a blanket. I thank you in Jesus name. Amen

Deu 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be affrighted at them: for Jehovah thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Hugs to you and Martha
    Takesha
  3. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dear Marian,
    I will be praying for your daughter Martha. Tell her that we're praying for her.
    Tiff
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry for your daughter's horrible experiences. I pray that her physical goes well and that she isn't stressed out by it. I pray for you too because I know how hard it is to see our children suffer.

Love, Mikie
  5. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Another Mitfordite prayer warrior here offering prayers for Martha. May God give her and you the peace that passeth all understanding, and also praying that the physical will show her to be in good health.
    Love and prayers
    Mar
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Daughter Marian, God's blessings be with her, and let His Peace replace her fears.................

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

--and she could feel all the prayers - and she thanks everyone.
    Marian
  8. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

Tell your beautiful little girl that i am praying for you, God Bless Her! ! ! mamafrey