Prayers to sell our house & find a new one

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by vurban, Mar 30, 2012.

1. vurban

vurban New Member

Could you please pray that we would sell our house soon and find a different one very soon?
    Ours has been on the market since July of 2011. We need to move soon because my husband is looking at hip surgery & ours has stairs so it will be difficult for him to get around. He is only in his 50's so young for all of the problems he is experiencing. Hip problems run in his family and we feel now is the time to get to a ranch with no stairs for him. Our house has also gotten too big for just the 2 of us ... we are ready for a change.
    We have not given in to the pressure of burying St Joseph because we feel that we do not want to give into superstition when we have the "real thing" on our side ... God. I know He has a perfect plan for us and when His time is right He will sell our house and bless us with the perfect one for us. The waiting has been very hard and at times frustrating.

Please pray that we can wait upon the Lord and that He will sell it very soon.

Thank you for caring for a stranger and praying for us.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you go to the upper left-hand corner of this page, you can go to our Spirituality/Worship board to ask for prayers. Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Many years ago, Mom was living with me and I was selling my place and mom bought the "St. Joseph for selling real estate." The problem was that both of us felt bad at the idea of burying him in the dirt and couldn't do it.

So we put St. Joseph in a sunny window overlooking the front yard and we would talk to him just like we often would talk to God and St. Joseph was like family. Eventually the home sold and we took St. Joseph with us and he rode on the dashboard for the trip to the new home (and we would take him in the hotel room each night of our trip). He had a nice location in the new home.

Eventually when we moved to where I am now, I was digging up the back garden and sure enough found another type of St. Joseph back there. I bathed him well and he is with me on the top shelf at my desk, overlooking the back yard and overlooking everything in the kitchen. I talk to him, just like I do to God, and he's like having a room mate. Mom took the other St. Joseph when she moved out.