Prayers tomorrow please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Nov 26, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I am so sorry it is such short notice but can ya, will ya,
    please pray for me tomorrow.

I am having the first of a series of a nerve block{s} in my hip{s} once every three wks.

Please lift me up in prayer! I just know you will!

I will be recooping for the next 2 days from it as it is an out pt. procedure.

Thanks! Many blessings and answered prayers to all!

In Christ love for you,

2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please go ahead and prepare the way for this lady for tommorrow. Please give her peace as she has this procedure. Please let the medication do what it is supposed to. Please bring her some help for the next couple of days and comfort her as only You can. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

Lifting you up in prayer tomorrow and while you recuperate. Let us know how everything goes!

Love, Pepper
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I will certainly pray for you. I will pray for peace going into the procedure and during and that it will help. When My Dad was living he had that done on his lower back and they did help him. I will pray that you will receive the same positive result. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

Relax and let him take care of you during this. He is with you and will be with you every step of the way.

Take Care and God Bless
    Nancy
  6. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for you my friends! {teary eyed}

Thank you all for the most wonderful prayers and loving thoughts!

I thought about all of you before the procedure and felt the Lord was right there with me to calm me as I had recieve a disappointing phone call right before.

With your prayers the Lord took that care away from me among others and everything went great!

I still have pain and I am a little sore but awake!

Thank you Lord for yet another day with many blessing you gave me! Amen!

Love to you all!

In christ's love,
    webby
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

Gentle hugs and prayers for your quick recovery. I am so glad that all went well and that you felt the Lord (and us!) with you.

Love, Pepper
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Yeah, I have two more times to do this! I read your bio and it looks like we are twin sisters!! hehe! I am on a cane awaiting my SSD and first file back in 2005 and just refile again.

Thanks for the loving advice and thoughts!

Love,
    webby