Prayers tonite...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Deb J, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Deb J

Deb J New Member

Please add in an extra word for Nonie. I haven't heard from her and tried to call, left a message and still no answer. I'm getting concerned.
    Deb
  2. mom

mom New Member

I called as well tonight left a message and my phone number for her to call.
    Maybe she had to go to her daughters again. Or is helping another lost soul like she does so well.
    Lets pray it is one of the two.
    mom lynda
  3. Jude

Jude New Member

Will ask the creator to give comfort to Nonie and Emery. Both have been through so very much in the last six months.

Jude
  4. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Already have said a prayer for Nonie, I too have been thinking and worrying about her. BonnieQ
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I have been concerned about her too and will continue to pray for her.
    Harmony
  6. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

This is a long spell of not hearing from dear Nonie. I, too, have been praying for her and her family. Nonie...we love you and pray for the best. Lil'
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For all of you who are concerned, Noni IM me about two days ago. She did say she was going on a trip again. I think I got that right, she said she was feeling pretty good, and was concerned that we had bad weather in Louisiana, she keeps track of her family that live in Baton Rouge, and that is about 50 miles from where I live.

If I hear again, I will post here on the Worship Board.

Shalom, Shirl

8. mom

mom New Member

We all seem to look out for Nonie. She is one special lady. A heart as big as all outdoors.
    lynda