Prayers worked Nonie is back home.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mom, Mar 17, 2002.

1. mom

mom New Member

Nonie just phoned me and she is home from the hospital. Tired out and a few pounds lighter. She has been there for 7 days.
    Just glad to report she is home.
    mom lynda
  2. Deb J

Deb J New Member

Hee, hee...I wondered why you hadn't posted it yet, since she called you before she called me. We must have been typing at the same time!!
    I think we did this once before, didn't we Lynda??
    LOL
    Deb J
  3. mom

mom New Member

I posted on the other board for Mindy and others to see and then I came here. Don't come to this board often but I do check when I don't see some posting on the fibro board. Lots come here and say what is wrong and then I answer them by email if I think I can help.
    I go more often to the writers forum. Lil writes some really neat poetry that makes me laugh and think. That is one clever lady, and I am glad to count her among my friends.
    It was great to hear from Nonie tonight. I was really getting worried.
    I guess you and I are on the same wavelength. Nice place to be eh.
    mom lynda
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm so glad you both heard from her. That's great she is home but too bad she was in the hospital. Thanks for letting us know.
    I'll keep her in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Harmony
  5. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

I was so worried about Nonie, I will keep Nonie in my prayers as always. I hope she feels better and comes back to post soon. BonnieQ
  6. Kimerella

Kimerella New Member

that Nonie is home. I have a special place in my heart for her. She was the first to answer me when I came to the old boards...almost a year ago. (wow).

Love you Nonie.

Kim