prayers working??? or keteroalac?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinkstar, Nov 4, 2005.

1. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

heh its a rabbi smiley!

ok aside from that.. i'm not that much into religions.. i am spiritual in my own ways, but faith just eludes me most days...
    but since i've seen the prayers for me from this board my pain has subsided some.. i'm still hurting but not as sharp and unbarable..
    the fatigue yesterday was awful.. but i will take that route over pure pain any day!

so i am assuming it is the prayers or the ketoralac finally kicking in.. maybe a combo of both... but whatever it is i'll try to keep em both coming!

[[1 month and 8 days til my 21st bday yayyy!! i told the ffc people since i had to go back to them to get the doc's signature for my handicapped plates that i would get my b12 energy shot then because my muscles were too tight that day.. and then we discussed that my fallowing visit in december was to be as close to my bday as possible because i am skipping some of my meds and killin off viruses that weekend with some good ole 151!!! lol think about it... if viruses still thrive in such hard alcohol, somethin's gotta be wrong... lol]]
  2. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Since I'm not sure what the other is, I'll go for it being the power of prayer!! :)

Works for me, anyway!!! Take care. PG
  3. gramma-roe

gramma-roe New Member

I have found that there is nothing that compares to the power of prayer!
    gramma-roe
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Pinkstar,
    I pray for your pain and healing, and that the miraculous power of prayer opens up all kinds of possibilites for you!