prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by selma, Aug 26, 2003.

1. selma

selma New Member

I'm not taking anything I didn't take before.
    Having a hard time breathing. Help !

Love, Selma

[This Message was Edited on 09/05/2003]
  2. selma

selma New Member

Thank-you Prayer Warriors.
    THank GOD.
    Selma
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Even if you don't see them on the Board...chances are Debbie is in stealth mode doing what she does best. I too am adding my prayers. Be calm, don't panic, and if need be, go to the ER. Hugs to you. I am praying.
    Takesha
  4. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

with the rest of the group get to the ER right now. let us know how you are doing. will be praying for you. mamafrey
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think you should get this checked out. Labored breathing is an emergency situation. In the meantime, I pray.

Love, Mikie
  6. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Selma, I have been thinking and praying that you are feeling better. Please post so we know how you are doing. I saw your other posts on the FM board and I felt frightened for you. In the mean time I will keep praying for you, but please post when you can. Many Angel Blessings ~ Angelheart
  7. Takesha

Takesha New Member

so thank you for posting this Angel. Yes Selma, please let us know what is going on with you. I am still praying also.
    Takesha
  8. selma

selma New Member

Your prayers were with me. I'm soo grateful for them, He was watching over me. I went the next day too and now I can't remember why. In any case 3rd day I went to Another doc about meds. She gave me a patch so pain would be minimal, but after looking it up I saw that I had to be over 110 lbs. and I'm not so I took 2 things together.
    Got tinnitis. Still have it. It prevents me from doing more/most things.
    Now I went back to 1 pain reliever. Tomorrow I'm going to see about what to do about my meds..
    With God's help I'll get through this.
    I'm stronger knowing that you're with me in Jesus name.
    Always, Selma

9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m still praying for you. You sound better but stll need prayer till you are totally past this.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz
  10. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I hope you are feeling better today Selma. Dear Lord , please bless Selma today and make her whole. Give her the comfort and peace she needs.

Amen, Danny
  11. selma

selma New Member

I'm Truly Grateful for your continued prayers.
    Everyone of you are in my prayers too. Just hanging on.
    Please, God knows how grateful I am. You are all in my prayers. Love, Selma