Prayers..

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Wanda is in the hospital for the weekend. One of the openings for treatment.. Like around her neck became infected,she got a high fever, they got her on antibiotics..

Hope everything is as great as it can be with everyone. I am holding up. Pretty much bored silly. Sleeping alot. Still not feeling the same since the kidney infection began. Waiting for the next docs appointment next week.
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I am sorry that Wanda is back in the hospital. I will continue to pray for her.

I will pray for you too. Sounds like you are getting some much needed rest!

Hope you have a great weekend Sunshyne, and if you get to see Wanda, tell her we are still praying for her.

Lisa
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sunshyne,

Glad to hear your getting some much needed sleep. Hope you do have a good weekend.

I'll be praying for Wanda to make a quick recovery.
    Hope all goes well.

Danny
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Awoke with alot of pain in the neck, shoulder area. Then a headache came on with it this afternoon. Its been a constant all day. Hard as heck to cope with anything, think about anything, or sleep when in pain like this. Don't feel like eating much, it nauseates me. Just feel so sick!!!! Started my menstrual cycle yesterday too. Having cramps/pain in the right side again. Keep praying.. I just needed to vent.

5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry she is in the hospital, and that you are feeling so badly too.

Will keep both of you in prayer.

God Bless...............

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please keep us updated and I will keep you in my prayers.

Love, Mikie