Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Oct 30, 2003.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I really need your prayers everyone. I have to go to court next Tuesday. A neighbour next door has a Labrador dog who has been barking all day and a lot of nights for the last 14 months. The stress is really killing me and my husband.

Please pray for my little 11 year old Yorkshire Terrier who we have just discovered has a liver problem, a heart problem. I dont want to loose him just yet.

Love Mary.
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will be praying for you and your little pet!
    Lisa
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will be praying for you and for your Yorkshire Terrier............Blessings, Judy
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Mary,

I'll be praying for you and your pet.
    May the Lord bless you both.

Danny
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

you Mary, and your little Yorkie too, I just lost one of my old dogs, so surely can relate here.

I am so sorry that you have a neighbor that is not a good dog owner. I have had as many as 7 dogs at one time, and believe me I never had anyone complain about them barking just to be barking. Dogs bark when something is wrong, or they are unhappy about their surroundings.

When mine bark, its time to go 'see' what is wrong!

They could take the poor dog indoors at night, he must be lonely or something.

Will be praying for all of your request.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying for you that the court date goes in your favor. Sleep is so important to us Fm suffers. If we don`t get it we feel 10 times worse.

I`m also sorry to hear about your little terriers health problems. I pray that he`ll be ok so you can enjoy his company for many years yet to come.

Sandyz