Prayerwarrior316... praying tonight?- special request!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by nymama, Jul 19, 2004.

1. nymama

nymama New Member

Don't even know where to start-so many needs- I know that God knows them all-

Had a terrible weekend flare- in bed all day Saturday-
    in pain all day Sunday (but I fought it and went to Church)

So exhausted & weak I barely had any time to spend with my 3 children- although I tried and fought through the pain...

Things are terrible with my husband- he decided that we should not move to a better location (closer to town rather than out in the woods, one level home so I don't have to fight the steps, neighbors rather than be isolated)-this decision was based on the fact that he WANTED a new van- which he bought this weekend- adding $15,000 debt.Now the financing might not go through even if we did decide to move.

My job is literally killing me- stressful workdays, the drive to get to and from work (30 min. each way)- cannot afford to quit (have little savings).

Today- as I prayed and felt lost- I received a card in the mail (and I had come across this scripture at the Christian Book Store at the mall last week as well)-

One of my favorites.. Jeremiah 29:11-

Please pray for me... God's will & plan for my life...
    Help in understanding it, patience for His timing,
    that I may see it all play out for HIS glory!

I appreciate your prayers!God bless!
  2. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I am off to see a doctor tomorrow so please pray for a good outcome. My head hurts every day and to make matters worse I look really bad and my confidence is zero about that.
    Thank you so much,
    Shelbo
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

My heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry that you are going through so much, I know that all of this must be very stressful for you.

I will certainly be praying for you.

Shelbo, I will also be praying for you too.

Blessings, Judy